Click the theater logo to change listing below.
- Regal Capital Expenditure Projects – Multiple projects handled under The Wyatt Entertainment Group, a division of Gary C. Wyatt General Contractor, LLC. Projects are located throughout the southeast, northeast, mid-south and mid-north regions.
- Regal Cinema, Atlanta, Georgia
- Regal Cinema, Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Regal Theatre Cap X Program – Handling of multiple projects over the South East, North East and Middle East and West
- Regal Cinema Renovation, St. Augustine, Florida
- Regal Cinema, Stuart, Florida
- Regal Cinema Renovations, Victor, New York
- Regal Cinema Renovations, Chesapeake, Virginia
- Regal Cinema, Wilmington, Delaware
- Regal Cinema, Easton, Pennsylvania
- Regal Cinema, Trussville, Alabama
- Regal Cinema, Atlanta, Georgia
- Regal Cinema, Austell, Georgia
- Regal Cinema, Jacksonville, Florida
- Regal Cinema Rail Repairs, Trussville, Alabama
- Regal Cinema – Cap X – 2009
- Regal Cinema – Cap X – 2010
- Regal Cinema, Watertown, New York
- Regal Cinema – Cap X – 2011
- Regal Cinema – Cap X – 2012
- Regal Cinema – Cap X – 2013
- Regal Cinema – Cap X – 2014
- Regal, Starlight 14 Luxury Seating Conversion, Charlotte, NC
- Regal Cinema – Cap X – 2015
- Regal, Westfork 13 Luxury Seating Retrofit, Westfork, FL
- Regal, Largo Mall 8 Luxury Seating, Largo, FL
- Regal, Magnolia Place 16 Luxury Seating Conversion, Coral Springs, FL
- Regal, Fossil Creek 11 Luxury Seating Retrofit, Fort Worth, TX
Latest news and information about Blalock Building Company
Blalock Building Company has been awarded the construction contract, dated May 14, 2019, for the New U.W. Clemon Elementary School project. The new school includes approx. 91,500 SF with a contract amount of $ 19,059,000.
Blalock Building Company is very proud to announce the promotion to Project Manager for Mrs. Pam Garner. Pam has been serving as Assistant Project Manager and Administrative Assistant at Blalock Building Company for eight years. Pam’s previous construction experience includes Gary C. Wyatt, Dawson Building Contractors and M. J. Harris. Pam has been married for twenty four years. She has two daughters, Katie and Courtney, and expecting her first grandchild. Pam’s responsibilities will be handling the Bryant Park Elementary School located in Clay, Alabama with a value of $ 15,700,000. The project consists of 86,675sf with a 15.4 acre site. A well earned and well deserved promotion!
Blalock Building Co. has been awarded the construction contract for the New Bryant Park Elementary School on November 19, 2018. The project consists of 86,675sf with a contract amount of $ 15,700,000.
On September 11, 2018, BBC was awarded the contract for the New Vestavia Gym Addition. The gym addition will accompany the ongoing renovation and addition project for a New Vestavia Middle School located in Hoover, AL. This addition will include 16,000 sf.
BBC was awarded the contract for the Renovations & Additions for a New Vestavia Middle School on June 15, 2018 in the amount of $21,614,900. This renovation and addition project will include a total of 170,000sf.
Blalock Building Co. has been awarded the construction contract for the University of Montevallo New Center for the Arts on June 1, 2018. The project will consist of 37,560sf at a contract amount of $ 16,663,000. The performance venue will include a 350-seat theater with state-of-the-art acoustics and technology for music concerts and theater performances, a 100-seat black box theater and a courtyard suitable for outdoor performances and receptions.